Sunday, March 25, 2012

3 days over due!!

Well I thought the next time I updated this, Miss Lilly Grace would be here! She was due this past Thursday March 22nd, and there are no signs of her coming in the next few days. I went to the doctor Friday, where they did the biophysical ultrasound. They saw that she is still moving around, gowing, fluid levels were great. She is in the 80th percentile for her weight estimated at 8 pounds 9 oz.!!!!
They wanted to induce me tonight Sunday, but there were no rooms at the hospital. My thinking is there must only be a certain amount of rooms that they induce in b/c of all the monitoring they have to do. So we have an apt. for Wednesday @ 6:00pm to begin the induction process, but will not actually give me the pitocin until Thursday morning. So hopefully by next Friday we will have a baby!! Unless by chance she decides to come on her own before Wednesday.
I have still been working and I guess I will go in Monday and Tuesday. I figured on Wednesday I will take off to make sure the house is all ready and to have time to myself before we begin to induce. It is going to be a long next couple of days so please pray for our family that she arrives safe and healthy!!

Will post a pic as soon as she arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment