Friday, January 13, 2012

10 weeks and counting

Well I had a doctors appointment this week and she said everything is going great. I am measuring right at 30 weeks. I am very lucky to have such wonderful friends that have planned me 2 showers, now if I could of only counted correctly then we wouldn't have had to modify the invites :) Oh well guess I can blame it on pregnancy brain. One will be at my house so that everyone can see Lilly Grace's room!! Excited because my cousin Katie will be in town and Christine, Thea, and Brandy will be here. At least now that gives me a deadline to have my house ready. Shopping tomorrow for the bedding and anything else we many need. Shopping Sunday for Mattie's room to help make it more of a "big girl" room!!

Excited at how everything is coming together, but still nervous!! We have our first birthing class next sunday and Mattie has her sensational sibling class, which she is so excited for!!

Now that I have to go to the dr. more often hope I update my blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment