Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Ultrasound!!





August 2nd = I turned 33 today, and got to see and hear baby Dineen's heart beat!!


Today we are 6.5 weeks along, approximate due date is March 22, 2012! It was the neatest thing to see the baby and hear it's heartbeat. My mom is a little sad, that it is not twins!!


Everything is still going well, clothes are getting a little tight, but still able to wear them with modifications. My mom bought me some new maternity clothes for my birthday, my brother got me a gift card to buy some clothes, and Mike and Mattie gave me some new sneakers. I believe I am all set for summer, but still need work clothes. So if anyone knows of any other stores and websites that are good for work pants let me know. I have had some headaches, but I am sure they are work related!! I have to understand that I cannot change everything, and that there are some things I must accept :) I need a good sleep pillow, I have no problem getting to sleep just hard staying asleep comfortably!!


Our next appointment is August 16th, but I will make sure to keep you updated each week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment